Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My newest products

We've been busy this year! Historically, we've serviced industrial and
hardware markets for the past 132 years. For the past 12 years we've
concentrated on food service products. While other markets have
softened and have been saturated by imports, food service has been
growing steadily. It seems that even in recession people eat out a lot.
Here's what we've been developing: (Remember my tube bending questions?)

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/a...ilerbrush2.jpg

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/a...pertopshot.jpg

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/a...ithscraper.jpg

http://i954.photobucket.com/albums/a...ithscraper.jpg

All simple products and I fill the brushes on machines set up to make
welding brushes with a few modifications. All good additions to my
other food service offerings that I've been making for years. The
scrapers were just die work and the parts are barrel plated.