Posted to rec.woodworking,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
George W Frost George W Frost is offline

Default More traffic from Oz, UK?

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"George W Frost" wrote in message
nd.com...

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message

"George W Frost" wrote in message
ond.com...

On 2011-07-10, George W Frost wrote:

"Phil L" wrote in message
The Henchman wrote:

[146 lines snipped]

****ing whinging Pommie crap at its best

At least our delete keys work.

--
Today is Boomtime, the 46th day of Confusion in the YOLD 3177
Sing, for song drives away the wolves.

Lived in Australia once. It's a ******** full of ******s who import
everything.
China will soon walk all over them, the world will let it happen as
nobody gives a **** about Australia.

Excuse me, but, how much does the Almighty United States of America,
owe the Chinese ?
Last figure I got was in the vicinity of 2 1/2 TRILLION dollars
that's $2,500,000,000,000,000.oo
OZ owe the entire Asian countries, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore,
India etc. $400 million
A very significantly lower figure
We have to import almost everything because the goddam yankees butted
into our economy and "advised " us to go their way.

Look mate, you stupid lot of ****s fought in Viet Nam for a lost cause.
America told you to jump and you jumped and your young men died for
nothing.
You went to the $ because you thought it was big and clever. You gained
nothing.
You invited America into your economic and social world. America
eventually saw you lot as ******s and pulled out.
I got some of my "education" in your ******** of a country. This from
"teachers" who spoke in broken English.
Google Seaton Park Technical High School for Boys. I lived at 6 Ladd
Street, Seaton Park, Adelaide.

I am glad you didn't stay here, we can do without the fools.

The best moment of my life was in that 707 northbound and looking down
on your ******** of a country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

Glad to get rid of the whingers and whiners like you

I am not whinging or whining. I am commenting. There is a difference yer
stupid ****.
Do you know where the steel came from to build Sydney Harbour Bridge?

Yes I do but, I can't see the significance of where the steel came from in
relation to your harping, whinging and whining about OZ and how you don't
like it

For your unenlightened little mind:

the Steel came from:
79% imported from England, 21% from Australian sources, as the Australian
steel industry had not been fully set up in 1920 as it is now