Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Waterproofing plywood: Poly, epoxy....?

On 7/15/2011 5:05 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 7/15/11 4:52 PM, Robatoy wrote:

I once saw a cheap Black& Decker circular saw fall from the top of 8
levels of scaffolding, hitting every crossbar and diagonal on the way
down just crashing and banging, then landing on a concrete slab in a
pile of sandy mud just to be rolled over by a Cat D-9...and after all
that, it was still a useless piece of ****.

That was beautiful.

For some reason I started reading the message you replied to from the
bottom, without seeing who you were replying to. My bet, sight unseen
and before I scrolled up, was either Rob, or Ed P.

Bingo ... a superb judge of character, or what!?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010