Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default I've Rediscovered WD-40

On 7/15/2011 11:29 AM, Phil Anderson wrote:
wrote in message
On 7/15/2011 8:24 AM, Dr. Deb wrote:
m II wrote:

Troll post attempting to recover failing sales comes up every few
months.

WD-40 wrecks more than it fixes!

Spam the garbage somewhere else!

Yes, this piece is an obvious ad for WE-40.

That being said, its a rather cute piece, which makes me wonder about
those
who would get upset over it.

Have more respect for your elders!

You guys just haven't been around here long enough. Phil Anderson (if
indeed it is the same Phil, and it sure sounds like it) was a regular here
at least ten or more years ago, actually maybe like fifteen years ago?.

Thanks, Karl, for remembering. Yeah, probably going on 15 years with the
wreck. My intent was not to SPAM, I have NOTHING to gain. My sole intent
was to spread some of the cheer I felt after using WD-40 for the first time
in a long time. I also sprayed an old pocket knife that belonged to a
deceased relative and was badly rusted and no part of it was moving. That
was a few months ago and I basically forgot about it. Found it the other
day and the blades open and close almost like new! A little polishing and
sharpening and it will last another generation.
Like Robert, I have used it to spray over an open container of fasteners and
it works slick for that.

I have a web site www.philsfun.com that hasn't changed in ages if anyone
wants to check out my validity. Nothing is for sale, it's just a hobby
site. Not even a link to anything for sale. No SPAM from me, ever...

Phil

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Hey Phil, Is it really 70 degrees up there. LOL It is a cool 95
degrees here in Houston.