Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_3_] RBM[_3_] is offline

Default 2 knob or 3? wiring? Holmes

On 7/15/2011 10:40 AM, bud-- wrote:
On 7/14/2011 12:38 PM, RBM wrote:

And by the way Bud, how old is your car???

I'm more interested in how old haller is an whether he has watched
Soylent Green.

I cracked up when I read that. I saw the movie, in the theater way back
then. If I had to take a wag at Haller's age based on the stuff he
writes, I put him around 80. Of course my 85 year old dad is still
working, repairing commercial electric cooking equipment. Dude is sharp
as a tack, although he can't remember what he had for breakfast. He just
loves what he does, and you can't slow him down.