Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Waterproofing plywood: Poly, epoxy....?

On 7/14/2011 10:32 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
David Harmon wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 22:00:45 -0400 in rec.woodworking, "Mike Marlow"
wrote,

HD does not have any tools or other products manufactured for them,
other than exclusive labels.

Is Ryobi an "exclusive label"?

No - and that is a foolish question. Ryobi is available a lot of places
besides HD. No Ryobi models are manufactured for HD- they are all standard
models, available anywhere else Ryobi is sold.

That used to be true. Can you tell me where else other than
re-manufactured? I have not been able to locate a new retailer other
than Home Depot.

From the Ryobi web site,

Today, Ryobi Power Tools offers you more pro feature, affordable power
tools than ever, all backed by our 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee and
2-Year Limited Warranty. We're proud to sell our tools exclusively
through The Home Depot, where the values are unbeatable, the staff is
knowledgeable and friendly - and you're just steps away from everything
else you need to enjoy your Ryobi tools to the fullest.