Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Working under a jacked vehicle

On Jul 14, 11:00*pm, Andrew VK3BFA wrote:
And, TMT - as an aside, I own an American made washing machine (its
better quality and build than anything local, fantastic bit of
production engineering- massively over-engineered in all the important
bits) and its got a sign on the lid saying "do not put hands into
moving machine." - so, I guess your legislators have decided that for
some people the blatantly obvious is not apparent. You are lucky to
have such people running the country.

Andrew VK3BFA.

I have a tube of bandsaw blade lube that warns not to apply it to
moving blades. If someone can sue because the burgers they bought made
them fat, anything's possible.

Just imagine if the police, fire and military had to obey OSHA.

jsw