Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom Horne[_4_] Tom Horne[_4_] is offline

Default 2 knob or 3? wiring?

On Jul 7, 2:06*pm, Steve Barker wrote:
On 7/6/2011 10:45 PM, bob haller wrote:

i didnt post any of those links......

anyone reading this just call and try to get homeowners insurance with
K&T.....call state farm.

..

first of all, there would have to be some compelling reason to call the
highest priced company in the world to begin with. *And IF i did, i'm
sure they would not ask about wiring.

--
Steve Barker

State Farm Insurance is not the "highest priced company in the
world." They do have the highest rate of payout on premiums. So
maybe that is what you were referring to. That means that they spend
more of each premium dollar to cover the losses of their insureds than
any other company in the nation. State Farm is a Mutual Insurer.
That means that it is operated for the benefit of it's insureds. It
is structured as a mutual benefit association. So unlike a Stock
Insurer they do not have to put the interests of their stock holders
first as is required of Stock Insurers by settled law in the Henry
Ford VS the Dodge Brothers case. My only relationship to State Farm
is that of a satisfied member insured.
--
Tom Horne