Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Metal shed flooring system, use it or not?

"DD_BobK" wrote

I now have an idea about why you needed heart surgery......you get way
to worked up about stuff.

If you reread your most recent post .....it also applies to your
earlier "Chicken Little" response.

I must have missed it where you inquired as to her locale and how you
knew.....

Once they are put on a slab, they are considered a permanent structure,
and

are then subject to all manner of regulation, INCLUDING raised
taxes.

YMMV

cheers
Bob

You overrate your powers of ESP. My heart problems were congenital. As I
said in my post to the OP, check out things where YOU live, because you may
save yourself time and headache by not having to go back and do it over or
pay fines. This goes for everyone who writes in and asks questions about
what to do, not how to do it. We can tell someone how to fix a faucet, and
that's pretty much standard everywhere. But when it comes to construction
of permanent structures, that varies. It takes some legwork, and the excuse
of "I read it on the Internet" won't placate an inspector.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.heartsurgerysurvivalguide.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide