Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Question about reposting a question

In article ,
(Bob Rusin) wrote:

Hello to all. I have posted to this group a few times and have received
excellent advice.

A few weeks ago, I posted a question about concrete repair. No responses
were given. Perhaps it was overlooked, as there were many other
postings. Or, no offense, simply no one chose to respond.

My question is, is it ok to repost a legitimate repair question in this
group?

Thank you.

Bob

Sure, go ahead. There are only 9 questions on a.h.r. anyway, and we just
keep recycling them. Three of them are about fixing lawnmowers, air
conditioners, and toilets, and one of them is about WD-40. I can't
remember the other 5 offhand, which is why we need to keep talking about
them.