Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Question about reposting a question

bob haller wrote the following:
On Jul 11, 4:13 pm, (Bob Rusin) wrote:

Hello to all. I have posted to this group a few times and have received
excellent advice.

A few weeks ago, I posted a question about concrete repair. No responses
were given. Perhaps it was overlooked, as there were many other
postings. Or, no offense, simply no one chose to respond.

My question is, is it ok to repost a legitimate repair question in this
group?

Thank you.

Bob

YES go ahead and repost.

about the time of your no response google groups were totally hosed,
with disappearing posts, tech issues and plain frozen......

that may explain your no response. your original post may have
disappeared entirely...

if you can find your original question just post a quick no reponses
to bump it back up to the top

The question was:

The approach to my driveway, at the street/curb area, is cracked at one
corner. Three fist sized pieces, in a triangle shape are loose.

Should I try to epoxy the pieces to the street then fill in the cracks
between them, or try and fill the corner with new material?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Bob

He was posting from webtv.net. Some may filter webtv.net

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY