Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Some metal content, and wood and fabric....

On 7/11/2011 5:11 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Nah, you were braggin'bout the great Lightsomething software and I
caught the color blowout in your face in that shot and was funnin' ya.

But now that you mention it...

Ah, well, imagine learning to fly in a Piper Cub, then suddenly being
turned loose in a twin engine turbo prop. It's been over 30 years since
I was shooting 35mm film with an SLR. Now I've got what is to me, a
friggin space ship, both in the camera and software. I've had both for
only a couple weeks and haven't had much time to learn either one.

I was enjoying the flight first and foremost, worrying about settings
and composition was not a priority. As for Lightroom, I need to get a
book or two. "Lightroom for Dummies" would probably be a good starting
place G. Right now I just twiddle sliders and such until the picture
looks somewhat better.
Ctl-Z (undo) is my friend...

Jon