Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some metal content, and wood and fabric....

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:22:49 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 7/10/2011 12:09 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

P.S: Say, what happened to your chin/cheek in the closeup pic?

Partly just sun/shadow, and partly the strap from the helmet. It was
cinched down pretty good. When I tilted my head down for the shot, looks
like it sorta gave me chipmunk cheeks.

Nah, you were braggin'bout the great Lightsomething software and I
caught the color blowout in your face in that shot and was funnin' ya.

But now that you mention it...

--
Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because we
make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable, when we