Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default 3D Printing

On 7/10/2011 8:24 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 05:47:31 -0500, wrote:

Or a, fully working, model of Ashley Judd, maybe?

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! She's one of my favorite women of all time. I fell in
lust with her after seeing her first flick, _Ruby in Paradise_.

"Come Early Morning" ... carrying that jukebox in the back of her pickup
until she finally gets it in the double wide in the last scene, drops in
a coin and Billy Joe Shaver starts cranking out "I'm Just An Old Chunk
Of Coal", while she grabs a long neck sits on the steps, and the credits
start rolling.

I don't care who you are, that there's symbolic, good ol' boy heaven!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010