Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 3D Printing

On Sun, 10 Jul 2011 05:47:31 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 7/9/2011 10:18 PM, Leon wrote:

Well actually and as you pointed out, nothing was common about that
set up.

Powdered egg and sausage in print cartridges and you can order breakfast
over the Internet.

Or a, fully working, model of Ashley Judd, maybe?

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! She's one of my favorite women of all time. I fell in
lust with her after seeing her first flick, _Ruby in Paradise_.

Dunno 'bout a working plastic model of her, though...
Maybe Real Doll can clone her...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/80982/The-Real-Doll
(x-rated, don't view this at work unless your boss is a perv, too)
snicker

--
One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.
-- Sophocles