Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Another Fork-Lift Accident

The guy in the "man cage" wasn't killed, which was certainly lucky for
him. I wasn't aware that a "man cage" type device was even permitted
under OSHA rules.....in fact, I doubt that it is.
Dave

Holy crap, I missed that small detail. For a man to be in the cage under
movement, and at that speed is a definite no no. We could not carry
personnel in our cages while under movement. We had to become stationary,
then they could get in and buckle up. Any movement was done at a snail's
pace after that. This guy was hot dogging with a guy in the bucket. AND
with his mast extended. What an idiot. Both of them.

Steve