Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Means of dropping watch battery voltage by .2 Volts

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 08:22:05 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888
wrote:

I thought the Litvaks were regarded as the more hoity-toity ones, the
snobby intellectuals. Or am I misreading this?

Litvaks are Jews from Lithuania, not Poland. The dinner table holiday
politics had nothing to do with intellectuals.

If it hadn't been for WWII, the Polish cavalry would have conquered
Europe, and we might all be speaking Polish today.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D