Posted to sci.electronics.repair
spamtrap1888 spamtrap1888 is offline

Default Means of dropping watch battery voltage by .2 Volts

On Jul 8, 8:13*am, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

It also extends to personal habits. *My family is from Poland. *Half
are from the German side, the other half from the Russian. *This
became a problem during the annual Passover dinner, where the two
sides would line up on opposite sides of the long table, and glare at
each other in disgust. *The Germans were very much into table manners,
never touching the food and using the forks and knives to surgically
dissect the food. *The Russians were into reach and grab, stopping
short of throwing the food across the table. *To the Germans, the
Russians ate like pigs. *To the Russians, the Germans were pretentious
and pretending to act like the upper classes of old Russia. *Many
family wars were fought over the proper operation of the knife and
fork. *Us kids would mimick the mannerisms of whichever side we wanted
to impress at the time. *This and other differences were not resolved
until most of both sides had died.

I thought the Litvaks were regarded as the more hoity-toity ones, the
snobby intellectuals. Or am I misreading this?