Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

Default Means of dropping watch battery voltage by .2 Volts

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 04:46:06 -0700 "William Sommerwerck"
wrote in Message id:
:

The issue is that you make a remark whose context to an American is
"serious" and extremely offensive -- just look at the original posting --
without feeling you have to take any responsibility for it. You just

don't
get it, do you?

It is you who don't get it, you irritating little man. I apologised.

Gareth
apologised. What more do you want me to do. I have accepted responsibility
for the remark, and the fact that you and your compadres couldn't see it

as
humour. What more do you want me to do. Get on a ****ing plane and come
and beg for forgiveness at your door? Now grow up for christ sake, and

drop it.

I will leave this with a quote from the Bible: "Every man is justified in
his own sight."

In that case, why not drop this silly argument? Sheesh.