Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_3_] RBM[_3_] is offline

Default 2 knob or 3? wiring?

On 7/7/2011 4:57 PM, dpb wrote:
On 7/7/2011 2:47 PM, bob haller wrote:

...[typical haller litany of every accident scenario in the world]...

if you made money by people being safe wouldnt you try to avoid
obvious hazards?

Of course, that's why we rehab these places. But, there's no point in
spending limited resources just "for because" if there isn't a problem
just for the sake of spending money.

Just lay off the "you must because" stuff that isn't true and we can
"just get along"...

--

Arguing with Haller is like arguing with a stump. Obviously he totally
ignores everything you say, and just continues to spew unsubstantiated