Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default 2 knob or 3? wiring?

On Jul 7, 4:57*pm, dpb wrote:
On 7/7/2011 2:47 PM, bob haller wrote:

...[typical haller litany of every accident scenario in the world]...

if you made money by people being safe wouldnt you try to avoid
obvious hazards?

Of course, that's why we rehab these places. *But, there's no point in
spending limited resources just "for because" if there isn't a problem
just for the sake of spending money.

Just lay off the "you must because" stuff that isn't true and we can
"just get along"...

--

do you open all walls to inspect the K&T connections? Do you blow
insulation into walls etc?

Seriously if you dont open and inspect all K&T connections how do you
know each and everyone is safe and never overheated and there are NO
illegal hacked connections??

inquiring minds want to know.