Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Builder left debris behind ...

On 7/5/2011 5:48 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
That's pathetic. And disappointing, I'm sure.

-- Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . "Red Green" wrote in message ...
Workman took a crap in the toilet and did not flush it.

I wasn't going to go there but at least they made it into
the toilet.

When scrounging a job site for drywall buckets, I've learned
to pull off
the tops of any buckets to make sure they are empty. Of
course, you know,
I took home a bucket of **** once.

(Damnit, Normy, if you MUST top-post, QUIT using a sig delimiter. PITA
to paste stuff back in.)

I learned as a young kid doing construction cleanup- if the lid was
pounded back onto the bucket, throw it away unopened. And look around
corners in closets before you sweep with a pushbroom- those roach-coach
milk cartons in use back then made great one-use urinals.

--
aem sends....