Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Builder left debris behind ...

On Jul 6, 1:54*am, "
wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 20:42:08 -0400, willshak wrote:
wrote the following:
On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 17:46:50 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Now, if you hid an ipad, it would be "quaint" and "antique"
when found.

Go to the store and buy a kid's toy and put it in the wall, in it's box. It'll
be worth a fortune.

We have saved all the dolls, and the boxes they came in since 1978.

Good for you! Alas, most of my son's toys were broken and discarded. *He had
all of the original Transformers, as well as a good number of the Star Wars
collection. *His Voltron did make it, but no box. *My wife has an original
Barbie - no box. *The box is worth far more than the doll.

Hey, there's an opening. How difficult can it be to make boxes?