Dave Balderstone

Default Good Mac (OS X) Woodworking Software (was: Anyone use CAD software to design projects?)

In article , Brian
wrote:

The subject line pretty much speaks for itself. Any recommendations?
(And before the inevitable wisenhiemers jump in, "switch to a PC" is
neither a recommendation nor is it ever gonna happen.)

I haven't played with it yet, but have a look at Design Intuition

And get used to the "switch" cracks... When it comes to this stuff,
windozers do have a lot more choice than we do. Encourage the folks
that are developing for Mac. If you like, buy!

djb

--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?