Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house
The Real Bev[_2_] The Real Bev[_2_] is offline

Default New (house) heating system... is this a good/great deal?

On 07/05/11 16:32, Lou wrote:

In my experience, the BBB doesn't mean squat. Someone can have a terrible
reputation, scads of dissatisfied customers, and still have a clean record
with the BBB.

Last time I checked, a couple of decades ago, BBB seemed to be a
write-only organization. I never tried again.

Contact your state or county consumer affairs bureau.

--
Cheers,
Bev