J T

Default Anyone use CAD software to design projects?

Tue, Feb 17, 2004, 12:06am (Michael=A0Press)
claims:
I'm looking for opinions/suggestions for a 2D CAD program that's
inexpensive (yeah, that's vague, but figure $100) and useful for
designing furniture.

Brain. Then if the plan gets complicated enough, add pencil and
paper.

This is purely weekend hobby work, but I'd like precise drawings of my
designs.

That sucks all the fun out of it.

I also imagine that it would be useful to generate a bill of materials,
a cutting list, maybe a "map" of cuts on a sheet of plywood. snip

No guts, no glory.

I'm a computer programmer, snip

I'd never have guessed.

JOAT
Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be
left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is
too precious to be left to politicians.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 19 Feb 2004.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...ESILIKEVOCALS/