Posted to alt.home.repair
Tegger[_3_] Tegger[_3_] is offline

Default Builder left debris behind ...

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in news:iutmq5$5rs$1
@dont-email.me:

.. in the cavity behind the one-piece bath/shower surround of our 30+
yr-old house -- many offcuts of sheetrock and an empty sheetrock
adhesive container. I assume they simply couldn't be bothered to pick it
up and take it away. Is/was this a common practice?

Oh, yeah.

You should see what's under the concrete in your basement, and under the
topsoil in your yard.

I think the problem has gotten worse than in previous years, since many
places no longer allow builders to burn debris on-site like they used to.

--
Tegger