Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2 knob or 3? wiring?

I work for the government, in my spare time. I have
"somewhat but not really very much" level clearance. We have
Xray satelites, but I'm not allowed to tell you that.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"RBM" wrote in message
On 7/4/2011 1:05 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Please look in the cellar. Go into the cellar, bring a
flashlight, and look up. If it looks like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-and-tubes.jpg
it's the old, dangeous stuff. If so, please call three or
four electricians to submit estimates for upgrading to the
newer, safer wiring.

OK, how'd you get that picture of Bob Haller's basement???