charlie b

Default WOODCRAFT SALE

Michael Baglio

Been meaning to ask you Charlie, how often do you have to disassemble
that thing and bang out the filters? Does the bulkhead assembly
configuration for attaching all the filters make that a tedious
process?

Unlike the "dust collector" which sucks up chips, curlies, small
screws, little animals etc.. an air filter doesn't goes after just
the little floating stuff. The "solids" volume is very small so
it takes a while to load these filters up. They're wing-nutted
to the bulkhead so they come out fairly easily. Were I to make
another I thing I'd have the bulkhead slide in from the top so
it and all the filters could be slid out and blown out - outside
of coursee.

charlie b