Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 2 knob or 3? wiring?

Please look in the cellar. Go into the cellar, bring a
flashlight, and look up. If it looks like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-and-tubes.jpg
it's the old, dangeous stuff. If so, please call three or
four electricians to submit estimates for upgrading to the
newer, safer wiring.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"leza wang" wrote in message
my home is like 70 or even more years old (not sure really).
I want to
know if i should upgrad the wiring. the electrical panel
shows i have
100 amp. I have been told if i have knob 2 wiring then i
should change
it to 3 knob wiring. My question, how can I know if i have 2
knob
wireing or 3? in the main floor, i have all power outlet
with 2 holes
(+,-) upstair I have power oullet with 3 holes (+,-, ground)
Thanks a lot.