Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default New (house) heating system... is this a good/great deal?

"Dan Musicant" wrote in message

I get an unsolicited call around a month ago and it's a woman who says
they are with a program that might install a heater in my house
(Berkeley, CA).

Take a pass. There is always another deal around the corner, and anyone who
says you need to sign right now should cause you concern. You should get
quotes from at least two other contractors, and you should ask for the
numbers of several customers you can talk to about their experiences with
this company. From what you posted here this company smells fishy to me, at
the very least they're trying to over-charge you.