Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Base cabinet for front-load washer?

Swingman wrote in
:

On 7/4/2011 9:04 AM, Han wrote:

We've had a Kenmore #43142 front loader for 7 1/2 years now. It
doesn't seem to be very highly rated, but we are totally satisfied
with it. Having it on some kind of stand would be nice, though. Of
course, it's just the 2 of us, most of the time, although when the
family from Somerville, MA visits, there are 4 more (happy!!!) ...

Youngest daughter, now again at home, came back from five years of
college in 2010 and I swear she's still washing stuff from her
freshman year.

I keep hoping she'll wear the front loader out.

I much prefer the stable, fast washing, well centrifuging front loader over
the waltzing matilda (no offense, Oz-dwellers) that was worse in all
respects.

Youngest is on his way back for a week of work up "North" while DIL and 2
sprouts (almost 5, and 6 months) stay with us. That'll mean more work for
the Kenmore, but so what.