Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house

Default New (house) heating system... is this a good/great deal?

Sounds like all the earmarks of a scam. Since you aren't
interested or motivated enough to make your own calls
before now, there must not be much of a need. I'd walk, run,
limp, or hobble away from these scammers.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Colbyt" wrote in message

"Dan Musicant" wrote in message

I get an unsolicited call around a month ago and it's a
woman who says
they are with a program that might install a heater in my
house
(Berkeley, CA). She didn't say that exactly, but that's
where the

Does this seem like a good/great smart deal? Or should I
shop around?
The company is California Energy Services, and their site
is
www.californiaenergyservices.com.

Email: dmusicant at pacbell dot net

Sounds like a San Francisco deal to me. I do hope they lube
you well.