Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default New (house) heating system... is this a good/great deal?

Dan Musicant wrote:

I get an unsolicited call around a month ago

You don't need to say any more. Look at whatever they told you with
a giant dose of skepticism. There is a very tiny chance that they
are all legit and a great deal. But you won't know that until you
call some local folks, get some references, and check their work.

-snip-
Does this seem like a good/great smart deal? Or should I shop around?
The company is California Energy Services, and their site is
californiaenergyservices.com.

Go to your favorite search engine and enter this string exactly as I
show it on the next line;
"California Energy Services" scam

That should give you some interesting reading to sort through.

Jim