Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers.house
Dan Musicant Dan Musicant is offline

Default New (house) heating system... is this a good/great deal?

Forgot to say, the system he's proposing is a "Trane System," (he said I
may have heard of them, said they are extremely good, I may have seen
them at Home Depot), said their warranty (10 year limited parts and
labor and limited lifetime warranty on heat exchanger) would extend to
new owner if I sell the house, something he said only Trane does. The
form said it's a 2 stage variable air flow system.

Dan

Email: dmusicant at pacbell dot net