Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer[_2_] Tony Bryer[_2_] is offline

Default Outdoor socket question

On Fri, 1 Jul 2011 21:22:40 +0100 Dawn wrote :
My daughter has just moved into a house that has an outdoor socket
installed. Its an MK socket, looks like it could be a Masterseal.
Is there a magic way of opening the cover? We have tried just lifting
it from the bottom, but it refuses to move.

If it's like the one at my mum's, it hinges from the top and you open it
by squeezing the lid gently between the centre top and centre bottom
(where the flex hole is).

--
Tony Bryer, Greentram: 'Software to build on', Melbourne, Australia
www.superbeam.co.uk www.eurobeam.co.uk www.greentram.com