Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bridgeport. Wow

On Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:55:02 -0700, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Even at that price I can't drag it home this year (business _sucked_ for
several months, and it's still not recovered).

But unless the ways are trashed, I think that one could actually end up
with something better than a Chinese machine at a price consistent with
a new mill/drill piece of crap.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tls/2469548188.html

Damn. If I'd seen this last year at this time, I'd be heading out there
with a truck and a checkbook.

Interesting mill. Im not sure what it orignally was..but they stuck a BP
head on it. Rather nice size if nothing is worn out.

Though the Van Norman behind it has more possibilities.....

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.