Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Your opinion? Giving someone a ride.

On 30 Jun 2011 16:31:21 GMT, Han wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in
om:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
Has she gone Alabamastan native yet? You may have noticed some
differences here than in other parts of the country. ^_^

Well, before 9th grade she was a Texan, so she's not exactly
unfamiliar with the South[*]. She's still a citizen of that country,
I think. ;-)

Then there's Pennsylvania: Philadelphia in the east, Pittsburgh in the
west, and Alabama in between...

We were going to visit somewhere in between to go hot air ballooning, but I
don't want to go to Alabama grin. So I'll disregard your remark for now.

I didn't think too much of Alabama, until I moved here. It really is a rather
beautiful state and the weather beats the hell out of anything in the
Northeast! ...not to even rub your nose in your taxes. ;-)

(YMMV, and all kinds of LOL and so forth)