Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Computers on the way out

In article ,
"chaniarts" wrote:

how would i know that someone has to cover for me? as far as i can tell, i'm
available. someone, without my knowledge, prevented that.

Okay, you are on the tangent introduced by the jamming guy while I am
still on my point about how most of the time jamming would be
unnecessary if people just did the things like eat out and go to
concerts, etc., when the were NOT on call so they could safely turn off
their cells and pagers. I'll try to keep up (grin).

and yes, i am first on call off hours for all customers worldwide for my
company, and am the only person at any one time doing that.

But there are others at other times, when you could do things that
require phones be turned off.