Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Your opinion? Giving someone a ride.

On 6/29/2011 11:03 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:30:40 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 6/29/2011 6:56 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On 29 Jun 2011 14:21:44 GMT, wrote:

wrote in
m:

I dunno. I think wives (or husbands) are like children and pancakes. You
have to throw the first one away.

I think that I've done pretty well with my first and only. Met in '62,
married in '67, took her to the US in '69. So what works for you (the
"discarding") might have been because you needed more patience in training

Let's see... Met in 9th grade in '66, married in '71 (Sunday before last was
our 40th) and took her to Alabama in '08. I can't shake her either. ;-)

Has she gone Alabamastan native yet? You may have noticed some
differences here than in other parts of the country. ^_^

Well, before 9th grade she was a Texan, so she's not exactly unfamiliar with
the South[*]. She's still a citizen of that country, I think. ;-)

[*] I'm the carpet bagger. I've only lived in the North, Demonicrat states
(IL, NY, and VT) ;-)

Hell, I'm half Yankee, my mother hailed from Brooklyn, NY so half my
relatives are Yankees. :-)

TDD