Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Computers on the way out

Possible exception of Dr. Beeper, (who looks a bit like
Chevy Chase) and maybe the guy in the 3rd row who's having
chest pains?

I sit in the back row. If my phone rings, I dash out to the
hall. I get essentially zero social calls, they are all
customers.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve Barker" wrote in message

The house phone is usually out in the lobby but I know
that in the more
exclusive restaurants, the waiter would bring a phone to a
patron. I've
never seen a corded phone brought to someone in a theater
or movie. The
people with class know how to act with a cellphone and
will go to the
lobby to use their cellphone.

TDD

no one in a theater NEEDs outgoing OR incoming phone calls.

--
Steve Barker