Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Ping Bill, in Indiana; Anyone near Waverly, Ohio?

Sonny wrote:
On Jun 16, 10:30 am, wrote:
Lot 8072 is single phase:

You can call Delta, give them the serial number and they can tell you
how old that saw is.

Sonny

Auction ends in 90 minutes..the Unisaw has been on my mind.

Issue is transportation (220 miles each way):
Costs:

About $300 to buy a trailer hitch w/installation
$140 for a 5'by9' trailer with a ramp (U-Haul, 1-way rental)
$150 to load (estimate was provided)
$100+ for gas

which comes to $690 not including any costs to unload.

This is discouraging from placing the next bid for the saw--
$850 which is essentially $1000 including buyers fee and sales tax.

It may be better to wait for one a little closer to home, or even buy
something new--but I learned A GREAT DEAL mulling over this!!! Thank
you folks! You still have time to talk me out of/into it! LOL

Bill