Posted to uk.d-i-y
Justine Time[_2_] Justine Time[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone got a Flymo hover.

On 29/06/2011 16:08, Lobster wrote:
On 29/06/2011 13:34, Justine Time wrote:
...... that actually picks grass up? Had my compact 330 model 3 years
now and have never seen more than a handful of grass in the box. Motor
turns the blade and fan, lid sealed, good dry grass worthy of a cut...
and nothing in the box but cuts the grass well.. If yours picks grass up
then what could possibly be the problem with mine.The other half said I
must go forward only..... still no difference when I do.

Are the vents clogged with grass clippings? Can you tell if there's any
'suck'? Or are you saying it was like this when brand new?

David

No nothings clogged including the plastic intake mesh. It hovers ok so
suppose that means the "suck" is ok.Lid seals perfect.On my hundred ish
metre lawn with a good 1" cut I get no more than half inch of grass at
the bottom of the basket..... never get more than that since purchase.
If the motor turns, the fan turns, sealed lid, beats me then why I don't
get any grass collected.