Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Anyone got a Flymo hover.

On 29/06/2011 13:34, Justine Time wrote:
...... that actually picks grass up? Had my compact 330 model 3 years
now and have never seen more than a handful of grass in the box. Motor
turns the blade and fan, lid sealed, good dry grass worthy of a cut...
and nothing in the box but cuts the grass well.. If yours picks grass up
then what could possibly be the problem with mine.The other half said I
must go forward only..... still no difference when I do.

Are the vents clogged with grass clippings? Can you tell if there's any
'suck'? Or are you saying it was like this when brand new?

David