Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Computers on the way out

I agree, some folks call too often, and say too little. On
the other hand, I'm one of the fortunate ones. When my phone
rings, it's typically customers wanting to spend money.

And people use Facebook much the same as the Yakafone. Too
much information.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve B" wrote in message

97.5% of my incoming calls are from SWMBO. I could very
easily do without a
cell phone, and I am constantly being reminded of putting it
in my pocket.
I don't mind for the important stuff, but when it is to just
you doing? how's it going? stuff, sorry, I'm busy. Go to
voicemail.

I see people with sad sorry lives walking up and down the
aisles at the
market blabbing every detail of their sad sorry lives LOUDLY
over the phone.
Hell, just hook them up the PA system.

Sheesh.

Steve