Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Power Grid Freq Variations To Be Allowed

On 6/28/2011 8:13 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"The Daring wrote in message
On 6/28/2011 4:38 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 22:32:54 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

[snip]

Their kids are going to have tooth implant cellphones

or like the "cerebrum communicator" in "The Presidents Any list"?

and I'm sure one
of today's cellphones will be just as archaic to them. ^_^

TDD

There are always the computer implant augmented brains to contend with
in the future. I think Star Trek The Next Generation had some little
folks called Binars who were computer experts because they had all sorts
of computer parts implanted in their bodies. :-)

Ah yes! I remember the stunning brunette Minuette (sp?) on the holodeck who
obviously found a materializer and a time machine and came back to Earth to
be the psychiatrist on the Lawn Order series of procedural police dramas.

--
Bobby G.

I started reading SciFi books when when I was a little kid and I've been
hooked ever since. The episode was "11001001" and the babe
on the holodeck who captivated Riker was "Minuet". That episode first
aired in February of 1988, DANG! it's been a long time. ^_^

TDD