Righteous Nation

Default Thoughts On Why We Are Getting Our Ass Kicked

In article ,
(WoodChuck34) wrote:

Anyone interested in researching this problem should read

"The New Industrial State" by John Kenneth Galbraith

It may open some eyes.

Each American may witness the conclusive proof that Bush2 facilitated
9-11:
http://www.buzzflash.com/analysis/2002/06/scsb.bush.mov

Tie that reality to Project for the New American Century's "prescient"
design for Big Oil in the Middle East;

The indisputable fact that Bush1 was instrumental in the assassinaton of
JFK in service to Rome and Rockefeller's CFR
http://www.bobharris.com/cooldocs/bushmemo.htm Proof Bush in CIA when
they killed JFK.
http://www.internetpirate.com/bush.htm Proof Bush1 was 100miles from
Dealey Plaza 75 minutes after assassination...though has proclaimed his
inability to recall his whereabouts upon learning of JFK's assassination.

Cap it with grandfather Prescott Bush's having capitalized Adolf Hitler
on behalf of Rome and their banker Rockefeller...for whom Bushes/Walkers
have worked for four generations.

Those who know of a conspiracy and fail to do anything about it are part
of it....this one is shedding much innocent blood.

Kerry is no better...just "backup" should Bush be I.D.'d.