Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default MONSTER MUSHROOMS above ground-down-below-ground tree-trunk

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:34:21 +0000 (UTC), (David
Combs) wrote:

In article ,
mm wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 01:14:25 +0000 (UTC),
(David
Combs) wrote:

In article ,
mm wrote:

I don't think yours will last more than a few years, showing up only
once in a while during that time. Where do you live?

New York State (New Rochelle, just north of the BRONX)

Say hello to the Petris when you see them.

David

And who are they?

Of course I confused things. I misspelled their name. Rob and Laura
Petrie. Rob's a writer for the Alan Brady show, and they have a son,
Richie.

They live at 148 Bonnie Meadow Road, next to Jerry and Millie Halper,
although it's possible by now they moved to a bigger home, or even a
smaller one now that Richie is out of the house.

They must be well known in the community after 50 years. Although
maybe I heard that Richie lives in the house and they moved to
Manhattan. I'm so confused. Please have them write me.

FYI: we live 2.5 houses east of the south end of "Beechmond Lake" (pond),
on Beechmont. Well, 2.5 houses east of where Pinebrook Blvd goes
North (one way -- goes south (also one way) along the west side of
the "lake").

David