Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Your opinion? Giving someone a ride.

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Robert Green" wrote
Marriage, like politics, is a
series of compromises.

Not true. In my house, I'm the Supreme Commander and what I say
goes. See below:

Hi,
This is Ed's wife. Yes, we obey him and our goal in life is to make
him happy.
Sincerely,
Ed's wife.

See, I'd not lie about that. She just went back to reading her book
now so don't bother asking her for details.

You could share decisions.

My ex-wife made all the minor decisions, like where we should live, what
school the kids would attend, and whether I should ask for a raise.

I, on the other hand, made the major decisions: whether Red China should be
admitted to the U.N., whether Nixon should resign, and if the U.S. should
join the International Monetary Fund.