Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT Your opinion? Giving someone a ride.

On 6/26/2011 2:10 PM, Steve Barker wrote:
On 6/26/2011 10:44 AM, Metspitzer wrote:
On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 09:53:17 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

As for melanoma, it's moving up fast as one of the top killer cancers
in the
country. As a convertible owner, the OP is far more likely to die of
melanoma than a hardtop driver. As an intransigent convertible owner,
that
death is also more likely to occur without a significant other to
care. Was

And don't forget rain, another common killer.

AND POP TARTS

and used motor oil

and eggs

and

and

and

and

It's amazing that mankind was able to make it 6000 years working in the
sun.

1. More than 6000 years. Not sure what the current best estimate is, but
lots higher than that.

2. Until 100 years or so ago, only a small percentage of population made
it past 60. And of the ones that did, few were field workers. Sadly, due
to sloth and bad dietary choices and lack of exercise, we are headed
that direction again. We got a temporary spike from modern medicine and
sanitation and large-scale farming making food cheap, but most people
can't be bothered to even learn how to maintain their own bodies as well
as they do their cars.

--
aem sends...